Quick-guide for using the Live-feature
- Open this link; https://admin.360company.dk/client
- Choose your virtual showroom by clicking on it.
- Click “The hub” in the menu on the left side.
- Click “Create multi video room”, and a unique URL are created for the Host and the Guest.
- Copy the Host-URL and open it in your own browser, enter your name and click “join” when ready.
- Copy the Guest-URL and send to your guests, and ask them to open it in their browser, and enter their name, followed by clicking “join” when they are ready. (Max. 3 guests besides you).
You and your guest(s) now meet in a video-call inside the virtual space, where you can communicate while taking the tour around the space.
When you as a host are clicking you way around the space, the guest can see it on their screen, and can´t walk around themselves, their screen are locked.
What does the 5 small icons in the top of your screen do?
Text-icon; Send a text-message to your guests, it could be a URL to a product on your website.
Camera-icon; Activate and deactivates your camera.
Microphone-icon; Activate and deactivates your microphone.
Screen-icon; Share your screen with your guests.
Lock-icon; Unlock your guests screen, so they can walk around the virtual showroom themselves.
(You won´t be able to see on your screen what they are doing).
This Live-feature works on both desktop, smartphone and tablets.
When your videocall ends, just click the “leave”-button in the op of the screen.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW;
– The Host has to login first.
– All URL´s are unique, so when you want to start a new videocall, you need to create new URL´s.
– Remember that there is a difference between the Host´s URL and the Guest´s URL.
If you are having trouble logging into the system, it usually helps to reload the page, and login again.
Should you have any questions or comments, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com