Quick-guide for using the Live-feature
- Open this link; https://admin.360company.dk/agent/login
- Log in to your account
- Click on your space
- In the top left corner click on “3D Tour Features”
- Choose “Video”
- Click on “Create multi video room”, and a unique URL are created for the Host and the Guest.
- Copy the Host-URL and open it in your own browser, enter your name and click “join” when ready.
- Copy the Guest-URL and send to your guests, and ask them to open it in their browser, and enter their name, followed by clicking “join” when they are ready. (Max. 3 guests).
You and your guest(s) now meet in a video-call inside the virtual space, where you can communicate while taking the tour around the space.
When you as a host are clicking you way around the space, the guest can see it on their screen, and can´t walk around themselves, their screen are locked.
What does the 5 small icons in the top of your screen do?
Text-icon; Send a text-message to your guests, it could be a URL to a product on your website.
Camera-icon; Activate and deactivates your camera.
Microphone-icon; Activate and deactivates your microphone.
Screen-icon; Share your screen with your guests.
Lock-icon; Unlock your guests screen, so they can walk around the virtual showroom themselves.
(You won´t be able to see on your screen what they are doing).
This Live-feature works on both desktop, smartphone and tablets.
When your videocall ends, just click the “leave”-button in the op of the screen.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW;
– The Host has to login first.
– All URL´s are unique, so when you want to start a new videocall, you need to create new URL´s.
– Remember that there is a difference between the Host´s URL and the Guest´s URL.
Should you have any questions or comments, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org